Apple betty recipe easy to make
Apple takes a starring role on our take on the traditional fruit dessert, infused with the delicious sweetness of cinnamon.
- 50g sultanas (or use raisins)
- 8 eggs
- 350g eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g any Free vanilla yogurt
- 4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- Pinch of cinnamon, to dust
- Fat free natural fromage frais, to serve.
1.First you need to do is : Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
2.Arrange the apple slices in a 20cm flan dish and spinkle over most of the sultanas.
3.Beat the eggs with the sweetener and vanilla extract, after that add the yogurt and beat again.
4.Pour the eggs over the apples and sultanas, let them sink in the fruit. Scatter over the remaining sultanas, dust with cinnamon when you finish with this bake for 30 minutes or until set.
5.At the end : Serve warm with fromage frais.
Tip: This Apple Betty recipe is one of our favorite dishes.