Chopped, soft pepper in oil and vinegar!
1. The peppers are baked, peeled and left to drain.
2. Chopped the parsley, clean the garlic and chop it.
3. In a large pot of fire, we put acid, oil, sugar and salt to boil.
4. Peppers are chopped with hands after that we put in a mixture that boils on fire, 10 minutes, from time to time we shake the pot. We add garlic and parsley. leave the mixture on fire for another 5 minutes
5. Hot peppers are placed in warm jars. Wrap them in a blanket and let them cool until the next day.You can eat them next day.